Friday, July 2, 2010

Do you believe yourself?

I was planning the Yatra, sometime I thought that whether I will able to do it or not. One day I wanted to take decision whether I should go for this Yatra or not, because I was sick in the month of January, I was not allowed to drive any two wheelers because of an accident which caused for knee paining, I was not having money, no bike, and no camera.


I took a coin and decided that if ‘head’ then I will do this venture and if ‘tail’ then I will cancel the Yatra. I prayed to God and did toss, unluckily it was negative. I did thrice but it was negative for three times continuously. I don’t know was it luck or what?. I became little nervous and slept for some time. When I woke up I saw a photograph of Swami Chinmayananda and one thought came in my mind, “Do you believe yourself or the coin?”

I decided to go for the Yatra and never looked back!
I have completed the Yatra on bike within 108 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment