Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My bike ride to serve the nation

In young age we have power, energy, daring, lot of enthusiasm! All these things should be well channelized. If we use these qualities for good reason, we can learn so many things. It was my dream to travel whole Bharat on bike, but it was not possible because of education, job etc. I resigned job to serve the nation at the age of 25.
I started serving from Maval area in Pune district and then shifted to Chennai. I worked on different projects with Chinmaya Mission and also served to “ Tata Jagriti Yatra”.
Traveling across the country, serving people, knowing about rural Bharat is the aim of my bike journey. I am going to interact with youngsters and sharing information about “Youth Empowerment Program” and Tata Jagriti Yatra. I am sure it will help them to develop and evolve. I am just sharing the ideas to get the knowledge, and I think it is the best type of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment