Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Purpose of Seeking Bharat! A bike ride across the Bharat.

The purpose of my yatra can be differentiated as an Internal and external. The internal purpose is I want to experience freedom, become free, independent, detached from ego, desires, unnecessary thoughts, so I can focus on my goal, experience the real knowledge and serve the society in a better way. This Yatra is to develop courage, being adventurous, adjust and suit to any types of situations, and develop the strength of mind. I want to know who I am. And I am seeking the answer within. Yatra is a part of knowledge, it develops wisdom. It s not a picnic or a tour, I am staying at Railway station, ST stands, police stations, temples, and other public places.  This yatra is to search the young Bharat, to inspire them, and motivate with understanding to serve the nation.
So many youngsters want to serve the country, but they dont have clear vision. I will share about some training programs like Youth Empowerment Program to get clearity and vision of life. If some youngsters ready to serve the country for a year, my external purpose will be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment