Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Purpose of my bike ride across Bharat.

As most of you know that, I have devoted this year for the nation. I am traveling on bike to serve and visit the rural Bharat. I will be in each state around three to six days. The route is given below, if possible we can meet in your city. I will be in touch through mail.
You can help me by giving information about institutes/Colleges/NGO's in your area and sharing your thoughts/idea's about serving the nation.

Vayu Shodh Yatra- Keep moving
Starting date -5th March 2010
Starting from- Pune
Total distance- around 14 thousand kilometers.
Duration- 108 days
Objectives –
The main objective is to visit and know real Bharat and serve the society by sharing our knowledge and skills with them.
In this yatra I am planning to interact with maximum youngsters across the country to share the vision, ideas and thoughts of serving the nation through different projects like Youth empowerment program, Tata jagriti Yatra etc.
To understand the problems of rural citizens, related to education, health, food, employment, and knowing their ideas of happiness.
I am planning to visit a college/school/NGO everyday to interact with students and like-minded Bharatiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment