Friday, July 2, 2010

11th March 2010. First day of the Yatra

It was a memorable day for me. I woke up early in the morning went to Shanti Mandir, Dr. Samprasad Vinod Blessed me and said, enjoy the Yatra, don’t fear, god will bless you. We gathered at Shri Babasaheb Purandare’s home. He put kumkum tilak on my forehead, presented shawl, coconut and talked about ten minutes. He said, I am very happy to know that a young person from Pune is travelling allover Bharat. In the ancient time Sant Namdeo, Sant Dnyaneshwar, Tukaram, Shivaji Maharaj travelled all over nation to share the knowledge, and to build a strong nation. This youngster is travelling to get and share the knowledge; it is very good that you are travelling on bike, because it suits to this generation.


We sung Vande Mataram together and started the Yatra. Dr. Samprasad Vinod, Vinay Deshmukh, Hemant Joshi were present. Sunil Mane, Siddhesh Bangar, Mahendra Munjal, Hanumant Khengre, Ganesh Hursale, Mangesh Bendkhale, Alok Medhi came to wish me. My brother Dnyaneshwar and Narayan were standing in the corner. They looked little nervous. I could not talk with my brothers and family members.When I started bike, Babasaheb asked about helmet, I said I am going to purchase it. Sunil Mane and Mangesh followed me and we purchased a helmet, had breakfast. I left Pune around 11 am. Alok Medhi requested to visit his petrol pump near Saswad. His father talked very nicely, blessed me, gave some fruits and filled petrol of 930 rupees. I started from Saswad and stopped at Indapur at 4.30 pm. I stayed at Alfa byte on the first day, interviewed Tushar Ranjankar, who is the Chairman of Alfa byte institute. Here I had two sessions with youngsters; and talked with around hundred youngsters about the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment