Friday, July 2, 2010

What made the Yatra successful?

It was my dream to visit the Bharat on bike. But it was just a dream, because I was not having anything to complete it. No money, no bike, not having good health. Without anything the Yatra became successful, I have completed hundred and eight days on bike and visited twenty eight states of our country. I have covered twenty one thousand kilometers on bike. I stayed at temples, college and school grounds, jungles, with Adivasi’s, police stations, army camps, footpaths etc. I never had fear in my mind, I was never afraid, I was never thought to go back, I became successful, but it was not my success. There are thousands of known and unknown people who prayed for my success. But when one of my friend and reporter asked me that what was the secret of the success? When I started thinking on this question got following points. Willpower, strong desire to serve the nation, selfless service, pure vision, dedication, clarity in mind, self confidence, blessings of my masters etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment