Saturday, July 17, 2010

……and the Yatra was cancelled!

I planned the Yatra and decided to leave on 1st March 2010. But there were two reasons to cancel the yatra. One of our young friend died on bike on 25th Feb. and one astrologer suggested my brother to stop the Yatra. He told my family members that there is a accidental death in my Kundali in next coming month. My parents, brothers started calling me and requested to stop the Yatra. They never believed on astrology, but he was a famous astrologer. One day they called me and I heard mothers crying sound on mobile. I felt very bad; I understood her love and thought what the use of the service, if our parents are not happy? I wanted to make them happy. They took promise from me that I will not go for the Yatra. I declared that I am going to cancel the Yatra. All they became very happy, but I was disturbed. My mind was telling me that it is my test and I have to pass it.


One day a thought came in my mind if you are not happy, how you can give happiness to others? If you want to become happy do what comes from inside. Do your own duties, follow your Swadharma. I did not slept for two days, I was just thinking about the Yatra. Finally I understood that my family loves me, but they are opposing because of the astrologer and superstition. I decided to move and I left for the Yatra without informing them. I called them on 10th March and told about the Yatra, my father said, ok, go! Serve the nation, you will be safe, my blessings are with you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah u r rit bro! Very fundamental point - if you don't have something, how the hell are you gona give/share it with someone else!!

    ReplyDelete