Friday, July 2, 2010

Opposition, Insults (Uphasa) and …...?.

Before starting the Yatra I had strong opposition from my family and friends. They gave their hundred percent to cancel the Yatra, and they became successful. There was a time I decided to cancel the Yatra, and I declared that, I am going to cancel the Yatra. I will not go if they don’t want it. My family members and some friends became very happy, they believed on me that I will not go for the Yatra. They kept watch on me for few days.


Without informing anyone I started the Yatra. My brothers and friends came to know about it just before one day when news published in Lokmat newspaper. Now they were not having chance to stop me. Some people said that, weather is too hot; your health is not good why are you taking such an adventure? When I started some of them said, ok, go! We know that you will come back within five to ten days. Because it is not a joke to drive continuously, Bharat is not small as Pune city. Now opposition was turned into insults. I was aware about it. Swami Vivekananda said that every great venture goes through three phases, Opposition, Insults, and welcome. I don’t know whether they will welcome or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment