Friday, July 2, 2010

We should not give up

One day I went with my friend on bike. When we came back he realized that bike’s key is not there. It was a single key without kitchen, so failed somewhere. The bike was taken from another friend and it was supposed to return after one hour. There was not key maker in that area. So we decided to find the key. I walked on the road for around half kilometer and came back. Time was around 8 pm, there was darkness on the road, and traffic was also there.


My friend Santhosh Cheta came after half an hour with the key. He showed the key to me and said, “Pundlik We should not give up”. This incidence was something different, it was very effective. Whenever I faced problems before starting the Yatra I reminded this incidence, we should not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment