Friday, July 2, 2010

Greatest source of self confidence- Hanuman chalisa

Chanting Hanuman Chalisa with understanding and meditating on Lord Hanuman gives unbelievable positive energy and confidence. Lord Hanuman is a symbol of Power, strength, and success. My source of self confidence, inner power and secret of success is Hanuman chalisa. Swami Mitrananda taught us that, “As you think so you becomes”.


There is a simple formula if we meditate upon power we becomes power. If one meditates on Hanuman’s power, strength, he becomes strong and become able to overcome any kinds of situations. I wanted to experience this, so I chanted Hanuman chalisa for 108 times. I experienced the effects, without anything, I did this Yatra successfully. So many times I met with danger people, Gunda’s, Maowadis, I traveled through most sensitive areas of the country. I stayed alone in jungles in the night but nothing happened to me. I experienced the power, strength and confidence within myself.

Some people could not understand this, even I never believed on such things but I have experienced it.

Nothing will happen if we are doing it blindly, there should be faith, understanding, and clarity in mind.

1 comment:


  1. Jai Sree Ram. We all commit sins knowingly and unknowingly.You can ask for forgiveness by reciting the hanuman chalisa . Reciting the opening verses of the HanumanChalisa at night at least 8 times helps to remove the sins you may have committed.

    ReplyDelete