Friday, July 2, 2010

Shri Hemant Joshi- he loved the concept of serving the nation!

I met to specific person before starting the Yatra. Most of them opposed me, some of them were positive, few gave assurance to help the Yatra and there was only one person who said, it is a great concept, we should support it. I met to Shri Hemant Joshi sir at his home on 6th march 2010. He is a great person; he helps poor people by distributing new cloths and never tells anyone. He likes social work and has vision. He knew me, because of Yog and other social projects. When I told him about the Yatra and asked his guidance. He said do it, find a village where we can serve. He called me at his office on next day. He gave me a cheque and said, this is my small help for the project. He called few people and asked to support the Yatra. Within one hour he managed eighty percent expenses of the Yatra. He is the only person who talked very less, he just said I want to contribute in this noble cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment