Thursday, June 26, 2014

A great mantra from a strange Sadhu


It was too hot day in the month of March, I was travelling through Gujrat. Time was around 11 am, I did not want to drive, because of hit. I was finding a place to take rest for three hours. I saw a Hanuman temple and decided to stay there in the afternoon. I had not taken bath in the morning so did pranam from outside, but a thought came in my mind, if our mind is pure, we can go inside also. I could not take bath because, i couldn't find good facilities. So I decided to go inside the temple. I entered in the temple and saw an old Sadhu, with huge Jata (hairs), mustache and beard. His body was very weak, only bones. He was smoking Ganja.  He must be more than 80. I thought, what a bad person, became old but not have simple sense, smoking in temple. I wanted to move from there and stay at another place for the rest.
Suddenly he asked me, from where are you coming, where are you going?
It was really difficult and highly philosophical question! I thought for awhile and answered simply, I am from Pune, traveling on bike to serve the nation. He asked another question, Do you have aim? Kya tumhare pas lakshya hai?.  And he went on talking, he did not gave a chance to speak. He gave very important tips for my Yatra. He said find the truth!. Everyday all touches the truth, but find it where is the truth. People lies when saying truth always win. They do corruption and remind each other truth always wins. Go and find the truth, if you find it tell me where is truth? Think what truth is, why it is necessary and how it will win.
He was shouting at me sometime, his intention was the young generation. He said, when we were young we fought for freedom, but have we got freedom? No till today we are not independent. Just politicians changed, white went and black are ruling us. White were good as compare to the black. Today’s politicians are black but they think and listen to white only. They are ruled by foreigners till today. See how they behaves in the parliament, strange than mad people in the prison. They are smugglers, Gunda’s , dacoits, killers and raping to the nation. They are taking our nation backwards. They are madarchot, raping their own mother; they can’t understand the difference between their sisters. They are selling their sisters also. See the today’s picture and condition of our motherland. These bahanchod politicians will destroy the nation. They are mad, uneducated, not having sense, not having decision making power. They are sinner!
He said to me, you are also sinner, I said no Babaji, I am not, I have not done any bad things in my life. He said why you are lying. To whom you give your vote, you also helped to select these gunda’s , you knows the condition of motherland, what are you doing to change it. Eunuchs are better than you, at least they claps and asks for money. You are begging for justice, you are demanding good things in the nation, you are expecting good things in the nation and for that you are serving just for one year. It is not enough, fight against this sinners and make your mother happy. How you can see that someone is raping your mother?
Fight, “ladhane se hak milta hai, mangne se bhik milta hai” . You have to fight against your own brothers, against your own family, because they are troubling your mother. Think what I am saying.
He was just going on; he said I am angry at your generation, not you. At least you are doing something, do it, you will come back. When you will return from this journey, return as a fire, give light as a sun, otherwise don’t return. Don’t show your mouth to the motherland, you are not able to live in this nation. I am not disturbing you, but think on my thoughts, and take a right decision.
Sometime he was very soft, sometime more than fire. After half an hour he said, go and think for some time. He gave food to me. There was some rice in a plate for him; he cut it into six same pieces, because we were six people there including him. He distributed the rice to everyone and ate one piece, and then I realized the secret of his weak body. If a group of people comes there at the time of his lunch, what will happen? He may get a food just like a Prasad.
I went and took rest for half an hour, came back to the temple, and wanted to move. He again ordered sit down. I sat, I was not having courage to say no. he talked for some time and said; now I will give you a very powerful mantra. Suddenly my mind changed. Till now he was ok, but when he spoke about mantra I became negative. Actually it was my perception. My mind disturbed, I started thinking what I will do with mantra? And he said you have to chant this mantra everyday at least three to eleven times. Then I thought I don’t want this mantra. I wanted to tell him, Babji I don’t want any mantra; just give your blessings, it’s enough for me.

He said, sit quietly, actually I was not talking anything, I was just thinking negatively about the mantra. For ten to fifteen minutes both of we were silent. Nobody spoke anything. Later I thought what is the problem to listen the mantra? Chanting is next thing. I sat quietly, kept quit, and became thought less, peaceful. And suddenly the Sadhu said, “Mere desh ko sukhi karana hai, mai kya karu”? This is the mantra for you. Chant it every day you will get the answer in this journey. Follow the answer you will become happy and will get whatever you want. Do it regularly, and he said, now go! You will be successful in this journey, but remember its nothing to make your nation happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment