Thursday, June 26, 2014

Experiencing God every moment


What is God?
The question was in my mind before starting my bike Yatra across the Bharat. I got answer that all the positive thoughts within us, best people around us, self confidence and pure vision is the God. All good qualities, satisfaction, great joy, utmost state of real happiness is the God. God is also the supernatural power in this universe.
During my bike Yatra I never became unsatisfied, never got angry, I never became tired, never got fatigue, never felt bad, never experienced any negative thing, even I enjoyed all negative things happened to me.

I was extremely happy during this period, I enjoyed everything and as per my understanding this is the experience of God! I have not seen God, but I am sure I have experienced the God!

No comments:

Post a Comment