Thursday, June 26, 2014

My interaction with the (Oldest) Youngsters.


 In Kurukshetra, I was finding accommodation facilities. There were so many Dharmashala’s. I visited few of them.
I went in Jogi Samaj Dharmashala. Few old people were sitting together and smoking Ganja with a common huge Chillam. I asked them for accommodation, they asked about my caste. I said Kshatriya, one of them said that you cannot stay here. This is only for Jogi samaj.
All they were retired from different departments like Police, army, Railway etc. they were experienced and knowledgeable. They checked my identity proofs, they came to know about my Yatra and gave permission.
I talked with them on several issues, I interviewed them. All they were around 80-88.
I asked them, all of you have seen Bharat before and after independence, what you would like to tell about the nation before and after 1947.
One of them replied, Beta, Bharat was independent before 1947. In that time general public was independent, country was not. People were happy and satisfied. Now our country is independent, but people are not. Don’t misunderstand us, we are not supporting British raj, but this was reality.
British were punctual, there was justice for common people, there was strict discipline and bad punishments for gunda’s, they were not corrupt, they were ruling best. But they were outsiders, we wanted freedom, we got it. But we got only one piece of the nation. Our country broke into pieces, we got one peace and we are saying Bharat got freedom. Do you call it freedom?
You call it because you are taught like that, your mind made like that. You will say what this old person is saying, but truth will be always bitter only. You are taught that only because of Mahatma Gandhi country got freedom, but the reality is so many freedom fighters fought so we got freedom, only because of Mahatma Gandhi our country is broken. You are getting wrong education, wrong information. But what one can do? This is Kaliyug, such things gets publicity very fast. Kalay tasmai namah!

These old people talked on different topics, they talked like I am going to change the problems, they were looking towards me, they were hopeful. One of them said, Beta, you will be successful in your mission. Our blessings will be with you. Serve the nation, and tell them realities.

No comments:

Post a Comment