Friday, June 27, 2014

Tolaram-A very different personality!

I was travelling in Rajasthan; I left from Bikaner around 3 pm. And was in search of a village where I can stay for the night.  I came across the Bhairav temple in Toliyasar.
 I went there, parked my bike and went in the temple. Because of the strange dressing all people were looking at me.  I talked with some people and enquired about the food and stay. One person was very attractive, his mustaches and beard was very special. He came to me and we started talking about my journey.  We became best friends within some time. He requested me to have dinner with him. I went to his house and had nice dinner. His mother and wife made food for me. We talked till 11.30 pm on different topics.
Tolaram is very different personality. His thoughts, hobbies are totally different. He was working in a company in the city. He thought to start own business, came back to his village and started a small shop in front of the temple. He sales  puja material, but one can get anything at his shop, mobile recharge vouchers, all puja material, grocery, biscuits, stationary, pan, cigarette everything. He says if a person doesn’t get something in any other shop they come to me. He is very popular in the village.
He says that he wants to do his own business. As per his opinion he will be a very rich person within five to ten years. He says before five years he was not having house to stay, he built a nice house within five years.
I liked his discipline, he smokes only once in a day. If he gets chance to smoke at 11 pm, then only he smokes otherwise he keeps the same cigarette for next day and waits till 11 pm.  That day we were talking so he avoided smoking.
He said that He wants to start different businesses in the village. He wants to start dairy in the village. He wants to purchase so many cows. His one wish was very strange! He said I want to keep hundreds of cows at my home. I will feed them only different types of grains. Then I will collect the cow dung, wash it, and will collect the grain from the dung. I will wash it properly and grind it. My ultimate wish is to have the roti made from such grains, said Tolaram. He has so many strange and unbelievable ideas like this!

Very nice personality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment