Thursday, June 26, 2014

Most safety place for accommodation- Army camp and Police station


I stayed in villages, at the temples, at the road side, footpaths, jungles, with Adivasi’s, etc. I think most safety place for accommodation is near Police station or in the police station. When a unknown traveler manages to sleep in police station they keep special watch on you, because you should be protected and another thing is they finds who you are! If we are real traveler they appreciate us and take care as a guest.
Manipur and Nagaland was the highly sensitive states during my Yatra. Maowadi’s strike was going on, they were burning trucks and vehicles on the road. they cut trees and kept the huge trunks on the road to block the roads. They kept huge stones on the road, somewhere they dug the roads. So many people suggested me to not visit these states because of the strike. Army and Police checked me so many times and suggested to go back! But I did not. I wanted to experience the strike; I knew nothing will happen to me, because in this journey I am experiencing something different.

I think best place for accommodation is police station if one gets permission to stay there. One can sleep happily near the police station; there was no tension of anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment