Thursday, June 26, 2014

Unexpected experience at a Hotel


I arrived at Hisar and went to a dharmashala, the manager asked for 100 rupees I gave the money and saw the room; it was too dirty, so I said I can’t stay there. He was very strange person; he started doing comments on me and was not ready to give the money. I requested but he returned only 45 rupees to me. A thought came in my mind, why I am suffering and finding good places to stay. I will stay in a Jungle or in a village. That day I wanted to wash my cloths and take proper rest so I was in the town.
I visited Hotel Pritam palace just for fun. It is a standard hotel, but the rooms are costly. The Manager showed me some rooms and showed the tariff card. My financial budget was too low so I decided to find some other hotel.  As I was leaving the hotel, the owner came inside.

He asked me that, are you unsatisfied about the hotel? I told him about my journey and said that the rooms are not affordable for me.  He requested me to sit, he enquired about my Yatra. He said, please stay in my hotel, and give whatever you want. I stayed there, the room was really nice. That day I washed all the cloths in the night and had nice sleep for four hours.  I paid 100 rupees as a rent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment