Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pure love of the unknown Mother

I arrived at Anantnag around 6 pm, whole city was closed. No one was there without army and few people. Only one market was open, I asked there for accommodation, they suggested going to Martland. I went there around 7 pm; all the doors of the temple were closed. Someone suggested to go at a Gurudwara, it was around seven kilometer away. I drove for two kilometers and asked address to one person, he suggested to stay at Martland temple. Again I came back and requested to police. They checked my luggage and gave permission to stay. I went inside, met to Pujari, he gave a bed in a hall. I asked about food, but they said, everything is closed, its not possible to get food. I was so hungry, there was no food from morning. I just sat there and started thinking about the day. I was thinking about the food, but it was not possible. After some time a middle age lady came there. She looked at me and asked, Beta, Khana khaya hai kya?
I said, No Mataji. I am going to do fast today.
She said Beta, come to my home for dinner.
I said, it’s ok Mataji, I will manage without food.
She said, If you want to stay here, you have to take dinner at my home.
I went to Dharmashala and became fresh, prepared to sleep, did not go to her home for dinner. She came again and called me, I went with her. She requested me to sit in the kitchen.  She served me hot and fresh food. She made special Kundru subji for me. It was really tasty food, and I never had such food in my life. She served the food with love, she treated me just like her own Son. Nobody fed me like her. She said you are my son, whatever you need ask me. i was thinking that we knows each other from just one hour and how she is dealing with me. I became a family member. It was a great experience to experience the mothers love.

No comments:

Post a Comment