Thursday, June 26, 2014

Give your best at the beginning- Learning from a monkey.


I was returning to Bhopal from Sanchi. There is a hilly area on the way. So many monkeys were running here and there, few dogs were chasing them. Because of the fear all monkeys were running very fast. Suddenly one monkey directly came in front of my bike and the front side of the gear (Rod) stuck in his body. He was pulled with the bike for some time and little part of the flesh came out. All this happened within a minute only.
I felt pity and stopped my vehicle; I wanted to give water to the monkey. Suddenly the monkey jumped towards me and started running behind my bike. I started bike and drove fast. Within that time one dog started following to the monkey. The monkey turned back and with full power attacked on the dog and the dog ran away.  
A thought came in my mind if the monkey would have used his full power at the beginning, the accident could have been avoided.

Generally we give our best in critical situations only, we never use our full potential at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment