Thursday, June 26, 2014

My lunch with Adivasi people



It was really nice experience for me. on Maharashtra and MP border I had lunch with them. I met them in the afternoon and they requested me to have food with them. I sat in a hut, one person served me. There were two chapati, subji, chuttny in my plate. When I looked at the chapati I was shocked, it was to huge, double than biggest Bhakri, I never seen such a big and thin chapati till that day. I requested them to serve only half chapati, it was enough for me. One old lady sat in front of me, she was having three chapati’s in her plate. She started eating, I was just looking towards her, and she finished one chapati within few minutes. I ate the food, it was too spicy, and the lady cleaned her nose in front of me. I felt like omitting, but there was no chance to escape. I finished food and left from the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment