Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bike Yatra and Pune

I was not having money to have food in the train. I just closed my eyes and sat quietly. One Marwadi family was sitting in front of me. They noticed that I did not had food from yesterday. One of them asked me, I said that I am pure vegetarian so I never take food in the train. They gave me home made food, and said we are Marwadi, pure vegetarian, please have a food.

I arrived in Pune on 5th March, 2010.and got the bike from Sunil Mane. It was not in good condition; around seven thousand rupees were required for repairing. I met to different people on 5th 6th and 7th March, most of them opposed and laughed at me. One of my friends Vipul Shaha’s supported fully and helped me. His father said, we wanted to contribute for this noble cause. On 8th March Umesh Sardar called me for lunch, and asked in detail about the Yatra. I told everything. He said we will look for sponsorship, but I opposed because I did not wanted sponsorship from anyone. On the same day Parag Potdar, a senior reporter called me, made a nice story and published in Lokmat on next day. I met to Shri Hemant joshi sir in the evening; he liked the project and wanted to help for it. Next day he called me in his office. He managed petrol expenses of the Yatra without any expectation. My friend Viraj Nikam took responsibility of repairing the bike. I met to Shri Mahesh Jivane in the evening at 10 pm. He gave very important tips for the Yatra and asked me to take photographs. I replied I am not having a camera. He managed a new camera for the Yatra. I met to Shri Babasaheb Purandare on 9th March; he blessed me and asked from where are you starting this yatra? I replied it’s not decided, and then he said come to my home, have milk and start the Yatra, let “Mata Bhavani bless you and give a great success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment